Click Here for Free Traffic!
Click Here for your Free Traffic!
                
                PTCBox

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cashubux: Overview


In this post, I will give you an overview on the PTC Cashubux

My Cashubux stats as I have made this post:

==================================
Member Since: 23-02-2012
Membership: Standard
Total Earned: $0.8765
Payments Received: $0.00
==================================

CASHUBUX: Earning you cash

Earnings:
Standard
Elite
Your clicks
$0.0075/click
$0.01/click
Referrals(Both Direct/Rented)
$0.0005/ ref click
$0.01/ref click
Max Direct Referrals         10        250
Payment waiting time
Instant
Minimum Cashout
$2
Registration Link

Here are their banners: (Click here/banner to redirect to site)






Here is the complete Membership list:


Photobucket


Conclusion:


Cashubux seem like one of the interesting PTC sites. Although I only joined the site through an exchange program, I found cashubux to be pretty interesting in a way that I was able to work my way out to near $1 without having referrals.

The direct referral limit is bit low for me. Many other sites seem to offer a higher limit compared to this site. Nonetheless, Cashubux has been paying many of its members lately and hopefully through the next couple of years. It would such a waste of opportunity to such an amazing site go.

I suggest everyone to test out first the site before trying to invest. It is highly recommended to be paid first before trying to invest.

No comments:

Post a Comment